The List: November
What am I doing this month?
1. I’m reading Moustache Magazine
It’s the month for moustaches, so what better time to start reading Moustache Magazine if you’re not already. Daily content for the forward thinking individual; there’s articles to suit everyone’s interests.
2. I’m eating bagels from Bagel Boys
Spice up your eating habits by introducing a healthy dose of bagels into your diet. Bagel Boys sell their products at Noosa Farmers Market (Sundays), Queens Street Mall Markets (Wednesdays), Powerhouse Markets in New Farm (2nd and 4th Saturday of every month), Eagle Farm, Rocklea, Manly and Mitchelton.
3. I’m listening to Fall Underneath by Snakadaktal
It’s all dreamy and shimmery and nice, you should listen.
4. I want kaleidoscope sunglasses by h0les
Lady Gaga has them and they look fucking sick. I want to be Gaga.
5. I’m drinking rooibos iced tea from Bean
I met with the effervescent owners of Bean in Brisbane last week and Gav gave me a taste of his grandmother’s rooibos iced tea recipe, which he brews and bottles on site. If you’re not a coffee drinker, or you’re feeling fruity, give it a go, you wont be disappointed. Read my article on Bean here.
6. I’m eating at Alfredo’s: Bar and Pizza
I went there last week and tried the American Idiot wood fired pizza and parmesan gnocchi. It was bloody fantastic.
7. I tried a mean protein shake from Cocobliss, Bulimba
Gone are the days where your post workout protein shake tastes like balls. The girls at Cocobliss Superfood Bar have mastered the art of the delicious shake. I tried a peanut butter one. They’ve also got some excellent raw desserts, acai bowls and juices available.
8. I’m getting dirty with Frank Body Coffee Scrub
It’s all the rage right now
9. I’m browsing Katie at the Kitchen Door
This food blog will make you drool, with pretty pictures in your face left, right and centre.
10. I keep active by chasing after my chubby cat, Bean
He also needs the exercise, so it all works out.
If you try any of these things, let me know what you think!